Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Day of Birth!

Today is my day of Birth, and I decided why not start my Blog up again?! Who knows how long it'll keep going, but might as well try! Life is crazy, and I hate the fact that life moves on and so do people. I have had really great friends in the past, some are still here, and some aren't but in all everything just keeps moving! I have miss so many of my friends since High School, and the unfair thing is that basically all of them are gone, due to Missions, Marriage, or just Maturing (school, I had to think of another 'M' :)!) In high school I wasn't always the best of friends, and I feel so bad about that.. Me=Growth! :D I wish I could go back to high school with the knowledge I have now and hit myself in the head with how stupid I was being! Boys come and go, but Friends will always be there for you, and to all my high school friends I would like to say I'm sorry if I was never there for you when you needed me, or I wasn't nice to you when I should have. I love and miss every single one of you! Well back to my birthday, I have now been alive for 20 years, wow! 20, that's crazy right!? Funny how time flies, I can't even imagine what my parents feel, I can not believe that my mom was already married by my age! Look at me! I am no where close (which is OK!) Today, I get to go to work (that's what grown-ups have to do! :(! ) But, working for MACU they always try and make the Birthday fun :) which is good! I believe we are having cupcakes :) mmmm... Yummy! Later on today I will be going with my family to dinner and bowling, I love my family, and I can not imagine have my life without them! This day will be a nice, fun day! I can NOT wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment